On Dec. 1, I drove my 2012 camaro to the Whataburger in Azle, Texas for lunch.

I pulled into a parking spot, not noticing that it was one without a curb bumper. Although I didn't fully pull into the spot, my front bumper got 'hung up' on the curb. I finally got it loose, and, after taking it to a body shop, found out that there was more than $1600 damage to the vehicle and that it wasn't driveable. (They said the bumper could fall off.) I called the restaurant on Dec.

5 and spoke to the Asst. Mgr. who 'took information and reported it to her Mgr.) After not hearing anything, I called back and spoke to the Mgr who said it had been reported and that it was out of their hands. After repeated calls and still hearing nothing, I finally spoke with the Area Mgr.

who told me that a third party company named "Sedgewick' handles their insurance issues. He finally gave me the phone number, claim number and name of the person who was assigned my case. This was on Dec. 11.

After daily calls to the 'case representative', whose voice mail was always out of date, and getting no response, I started calling Whataburger Corporate Office in Irving, Texas every other day. I finally got a call from the case rep for Sedgewick on Dec. 14 asking me for the phone number and name of the body shop so she could get more information. (She never called them.) Never heard from her again.

Today, Dec. 21, I get a voice message from 'someone' at Sedgewick asking for the information from the body shop so they could investigate.

Two hours later, I get a call from the 'case representative' saying that they had completed their investigation, reviewed the video from the lot, and decided it 'was my own fault for not noticing that there was no curb bumper in that spot and that I would be responsible for the damage.' Basically, I shouldn't have decided to eat at Whataburger in Azle that day and park in the only available parking spot without getting out and looking to see that there was a curb bumper in place in the spot!!!!!!!! Regardless if the food is good or bad, it will be a COLD DAY before I visit the Azle, Texas Whataburger again!!!!!

Reason of review: damage to my car in the parking lot at the Azle whataburger.

Comments