I'm a Truck driver I was in 1710 W. Mt. Huaton Rd. Houston TX.
There is a 24 hrs service Wataburger
It was 3 am I park my truck at next building LKQ to delivery in the morning and walt to buy a bacon chess burger the loby was close and I walk to the window and a old black woman close the window and said "we dont attend to walk in customers" she walk away.
This is @$/!* I was hungry
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Bacon And Cheese Whataburger
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "Um do you check your rice before you import for cheap??? Do you have QC checking this stuff? I just bought a box on Saturday of hamburger helper crunchy..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "I was in place to shoot with Hasan I text him to confirm timing and if we could make the shoot happen. I was told it will be a 900$..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."