Houston, Texas
1.7

I'm a Truck driver I was in 1710 W. Mt. Huaton Rd. Houston TX.

There is a 24 hrs service Wataburger

It was 3 am I park my truck at next building LKQ to delivery in the morning and walt to buy a bacon chess burger the loby was close and I walk to the window and a old black woman close the window and said "we dont attend to walk in customers" she walk away.

This is @$/!* I was hungry

Review about: Whataburger Burger.

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments

She should have been more polite,however, it is actually against the law to serve pedestrians through the drive through window. Not sure why the lobby was closed,though.

Whataburger is not properly managed or you would not have been subjected to this inexcusable rudeness!I no longer do business with these morons.

The corporate office is nastier than some of the trash you have dealt with at the various locations.

Due to the many unsanitary condition reports a person would be well advised to do business with their competition.It is a shame that such a wonderful product must be so ill handled by incompetent employees and managers.