Review about Bacon And Cheese Whataburger from Houston, Texas

65 of 111 Whataburger reviews

I'm a Truck driver I was in 1710 W. Mt. Huaton Rd. Houston TX.

There is a 24 hrs service Wataburger

It was 3 am I park my truck at next building LKQ to delivery in the morning and walt to buy a bacon chess burger the loby was close and I walk to the window and a old black woman close the window and said "we dont attend to walk in customers" she walk away.

This is @$/!* I was hungry

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
65 of 111 Whataburger reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 11 #1092895

She should have been more polite,however, it is actually against the law to serve pedestrians through the drive through window. Not sure why the lobby was closed,though.

0 0 Reply

Sep 20, 2015 #1036550

Whataburger is not properly managed or you would not have been subjected to this inexcusable rudeness! I no longer do business with these morons. The corporate office is nastier than some of the trash you have dealt with at the various locations.
Due to the many unsanitary condition reports a person would be well advised to do business with their competition. It is a shame that such a wonderful product must be so ill handled by incompetent employees and managers.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Whataburger. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Whataburger.
Filing a new complaint about
×