The Grilled Chicken Melt comes described as "Enjoy a 100% Chicken breast covered with a fire-roasted blend of poblano peppers, onions and red peppers.A slice of smooth and mild Monterey Jack cheese tops it all off." This is what I received at the new store in Whitesboro, TX.
I was the only one in the drive thru. No excuse. I won't bother taking a picture of the stale, cold,wayyy over- salted fries. Very disappointed.
I had just worked a horribly long shift and wanted something to enjoy afterwards.
Not sure I will ever go back for this kind of quality.:/
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Grilled Chicken Melt
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "This location at 100 loop 340 Waco Texas has the most fresh whataburger ever!!! I've been living in bellmead for 20 years and there store has always sucked smashed down..."
- "I just get one of the new cheetos mix -up to my son and when he was eating his cheetos when he found a big piece of plastic hard inside..."
- "On March 27, 2012 I visited the Whataburger on Cooper across from Rooms to Go in Arlington, TX. I went through the drive through to get breakfast around 8:30..."
- "Visited your store on 8/27/14 had an associate assist me in looking for a power station. She took me over. I saw most expensive power station were on the top...."
- "Their professionalism and customer service is horrible I boarded a cruise for 7 days, upon one of the destinations in Bahamas I was left behind due to losing track of..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."