Whataburger - Review about Grilled Chicken Melt from Bellevue, Washington
The Grilled Chicken Melt comes described as "Enjoy a 100% Chicken breast covered with a fire-roasted blend of poblano peppers, onions and red peppers.A slice of smooth and mild Monterey Jack cheese tops it all off." This is what I received at the new store in Whitesboro, TX.
I was the only one in the drive thru. No excuse. I won't bother taking a picture of the stale, cold,wayyy over- salted fries. Very disappointed.
I had just worked a horribly long shift and wanted something to enjoy afterwards.
Not sure I will ever go back for this kind of quality.:/
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Grilled Chicken Melt
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "On I-10 in Texas wanted to stop and get a *** to eat, pulled into whataburger Restaurant 578 address: 2204 Hwy. 71 south ..."
- "On 6/27/08, my husband purchased a 16 piece bucket of original chicken from 1235 Central Avenue Kentucky Fried Chicken in Albany, New York. After getting the chicken home, it wasn't..."
- "Um do you check your rice before you import for cheap??? Do you have QC checking this stuff? I just bought a box on Saturday of hamburger helper crunchy..."
- "Their professionalism and customer service is horrible I boarded a cruise for 7 days, upon one of the destinations in Bahamas I was left behind due to losing track of..."
- "As of this writing, still no response from National Seating and Mobility in regards to my motorized wheelchair repairs. It's becoming unsafe to operate. Since April/May, I have asked them..."
- "Clearasil face cleanser lightner..It burnt over 70 percent of my skin off my cheeks,behind my neck,under my neck and eyelids.I had to go to specialist and has suffered extreme mental..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."