I went to the whataburger in Arlington texas.I went through the drive through and it took forever!
15 minutes top.
When I opened the food it was all messy with ketchup everywhere.The meat looked gross so I didn't even eat it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our family was traveling through Ravenel, South Carolina on 3/22/14 and we stopped at Hardys #3096 for a snack. There were at least 4 people behind the counter, and..."
- "Ordered 3 justaburgers no onions extra pickles add ketchup small ff got my burgers guess 3 pickles is extra. how many pickles on a regular justaburger ?? got..."
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "Stayed at the Microtel in Arlington TX. The place is a total dump. Drugs, rude employees, photos of the motel on their web site do not reflect the motel. Motel..."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "I really dont know what flowers model my husband sent me since he is out for valentine's. But not what we expected. So disappointed...."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."