I went to the whataburger in Arlington texas.I went through the drive through and it took forever!
15 minutes top.
When I opened the food it was all messy with ketchup everywhere.The meat looked gross so I didn't even eat it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Carl's Jr. / Sunrise Way / Palm Springs, Ca. ...I returned to my home, took out the burger, and noticed that there was no, grilled onions, no lettuce, AND ONE..."
- "While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family. When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas. I called to report..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "in 2010 I purchased a new heating an cooling system from Rheem . began having problems with the unit in 2012 , replaced the compressor , coil, an start capacitor..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."