Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Not getting my points when they scan the whataburger app (I have to remind them or they will quickly take my money and I don't get the points even though it's there fault and there supposed to ask) and was told to wait a couple of days....well hey I waited three weeks and still no points showing and even making more purchases. About the fourth time trying I got tired of them giving me a list for why it "may" not of worked and I asked for a manager.

He said contact them on the app by email so I did.

Response got back was saying more excuses and refused to give me my earned points even after emailing back a 2nd x got no response so called corp. They say will get my complaint up higher which have not heard back yet and will give it 48 more hours before take next/further action.

Review about: Whataburger Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

always out of coffee-cold food-cant find right table to take food to-very unorganized

Sorry bro samething happened to me. When I called for missing points they just said someone from the "big office" will call me and that was 8 days ago. There nothing we can do about it because they make too much money.