Hi my name is Patrick Brooks, I recent had lunch at whataburger in Arlington tx 360 and mayfield rd, I ordered the number 2 and number 1 for my wife, we sat down to enjoy our meal and conversation I got half way through my burger and as I went to take another *** a black bug crawled out of my burger.I instantly got sick, I held it together and wrapped the rest of the burger up and took it to the counter to the manager, I asked him to come outside because the store was extremely busy.

We made it out side and I gave him the rest of my burger and was explaining to him what had happened as I was explaining the bug crawl out and got on his arm and hand. He apologized and refunded my money and made me another burger, his name was Dustin he was very polite and apologetic, but I have gotten sick and can hold anything down I will be calling corporate Monday morning.

Cause I feel like I have eaten one or more bugs that I didn't see.My number is 8176821612

Thanks Patrick Brooks

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Whataburger. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whataburger.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Whataburger to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments

Not surprised at all, the local Whataburger in my area is a fly trap as the dumpster in located next to the service door.The flies swarm all over the food preparation area and no one seems to be the least bit concerned whin I bring this to their attention.

Infractions of basic sanitation practices should be immediately submitted to local health authorities.THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR FILTH OF THIS NATURE!

to Anonymous #1036424

Hey just be glad they did not make you two pay for the "extras"