1.6
Quality of Food

I ordered a#2 with cheese, a large onion rings and a large shake.$14.33.

Got to the window. They had no clue what was going on. Cashier tried to charge me 8 something. I told him what my total should me.

He kept telling me no. I repeated the order and he looked at the screen and saw that my order was apparently up there somewhere. He says oh ok. $14.33.

At this point I'm like, ok they're busy. I get my 2 drinks and a few minutes later, my order. The onion rings were not in there!. I inform the cashier who allows the window to close.

Then comes back and tells me they're waiting on onion rings. He ales me park. I wait another 3 minutes he comes out and brings me fresh onion rings. I go home.

My fries are cold by now and there are no napkins in the bag. My burger doesn't taste as good as it normally would and the onion rings taste of old grease.

It was very disappointing all the way around.i don't think I'll be back for a very long while.At least not to this location in Sachse...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Whataburger. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whataburger.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Whataburger to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments