Wanted the cashier at the drive tru to throw a cup away to make room for the drinks and food i ordered but refuse said she couldnt do it .I buy food and drinks 3 times a week it made me so angry i just drop cup there then she told me your littering this was in Lytle Texas I know I was wrong to drop Cup but it was upsetting I apologize to Whataburger but it will be the last time I go there thank you

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of drive thru from Whataburger. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Whataburger to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whataburger for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments

It's against health code to do so,and there is a trash can no more the fifteen feet away on the way out.

Dumb *** Its Policy lol wow ur soooo immature

Have you ever worked in a restaurant? By most restaurant's policy, they cannot take in any outside trash because it is considered cross-contamination, which is against the law. So unless you want your food to be open to possible contamination, please find a trash can to throw away any outside trash.