3.0

Hello my name is Wendy Rose I live in Katy Tx and I happen to stop by to get a burger. Just to let you know this was not my first time . I really enjoy your hamburgers!!!!!. Well on this particular day 4/22/16 around 1:00 time may not be exact some one at the drive thru kept going and it put your staff in total confusion. From that point 2 more customers got the wrong order on top of that I had been waiting for 10 min and another customer came in placed a order and got his food immediately after that I ask about my order and was told that he got his order because it was ready ask about mine again then was asked what did I order.At that point I ask for a refund employee went to Manger who was standing there the whole time and he never apologized. He came to the register then turned around and went to the back without acknowledging me!!! I Asked where did he go. She went to check and came back with my order. I then left very very dissatisfied and to top it off that was the Worst Burger ever!!!!. Location Mason road off of I10 in Katy Tx.

Wendy Rose

wendyautry@sbcglobal.net

281 935-9687

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Whataburger. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whataburger.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Whataburger to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments