1.6
Quality of Food

I went to Whataburger this evening 5/13/16 and went through the drive thru and ordered four meals that totaled $30.I usually get good food quality @ Whataburger, so maybe I just chose to go to the wrong one this evening.

Everything on ALL FOUR MEALS were cold. The hamburgers were so cold that the cheese they just threw on my sandwiches were no where close to melting. The onion rings & fries were cold, and probably had been sitting there for awhile. I expect my food to be made hot n fresh anytime I go out to eat especially when I'm spending $30 with the establishment!!

Restaurant #473 in Lawton, Oklahoma...I'm not satisfied with your food quality.

You should always prepare your customers food the same way you would want yours to be.I guess for now on I'll continue going to the other Whataburger since they take pride in the quality of food they give their customers.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Whataburger. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whataburger.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Whataburger to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments