On March 27, 2012 I visited the Whataburger on Cooper across from Rooms to Go in Arlington, TX. I went through the drive through to get breakfast around 8:30 a.m. When I placed my order, the attendant was not attentive so I ended up repeating myself several times. I drove up to the window, paid with my credit card, was given a bag and I was off to work.

I was appalled when I got to work to notice this green mucus membrane stuck to my breakfast sandwhich wrapper. The issue still has not been settled and they are trying to say that the green stuff is a bell pepper or relish but the membrane would not move, never came off, it was stuck.

Now I am a single parent and this big corporation is railroading me but I am going to keep fighting, this is not right.

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments

Whataburger - Manager Review from El Paso, Texas Whataburger "Awful experience tonight!! @whataburger #1310 George Dieter Dr. 79936 with manager: Oscar Carpo I ordered a taquito on drive thru which is like $4 dollars, he charged me +$20 USD and..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Little Caesars - Highly upset Little Caesars "21019 Farmington Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48336 location had two teens working and no aduly was present during this altercation. I purchased a pizza days before which was extremely hard...." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Old dried out chicken Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "...I open up the box and the chicken was dry and old I called the manager and told him I was going to bring the chicken back..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Oscar Mayer pissed off customer Oscar Mayer "I have been buying Oscar Mayer liver cheese along time. Recently in the last few months I have been either getting a product that is not separated by the wax..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more