On March 27, 2012 I visited the Whataburger on Cooper across from Rooms to Go in Arlington, TX. I went through the drive through to get breakfast around 8:30 a.m. When I placed my order, the attendant was not attentive so I ended up repeating myself several times. I drove up to the window, paid with my credit card, was given a bag and I was off to work.
I was appalled when I got to work to notice this green mucus membrane stuck to my breakfast sandwhich wrapper. The issue still has not been settled and they are trying to say that the green stuff is a bell pepper or relish but the membrane would not move, never came off, it was stuck.
Now I am a single parent and this big corporation is railroading me but I am going to keep fighting, this is not right.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Breakfast On A Bun With Sausage Only
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "I can't believe how soon the mattress I bought less than 6 months ago has collapsed and sunk in where our bodies rest at night. This mattress cost over..."
- "This is the worst agent ever i all so been dealing with a lot if un reps that dont gave skills to be a rep . dont know what they..."
- "I had the same issuewas told that I won but then in got a email Say that urbwhem a mistake when I contacted their online live chat they..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."