1.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Ordered 3 justaburgers no onions extra pickles add ketchup small ff got my burgers guess 3 pickles is extra.how many pickles on a regular justaburger ??

got home ready to eat NO FRIES !!

IN THE BAG Call the location General McMullen /commerce in San Antonio Texas the manager says come back get you the fries get there ask for my fries and ask for a single Apple pie and he says can't give away food I say waited long time for my order and it wasn't even complete guess I love driving back and forth to whataburger to complete my order really enjoy wasting gas .Ate one burger didn't even want the rest of them this problem would gave been resolved with a single Apple pie now want more for the rudeness of the manager for wasting my time and my gas none of that is free

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of whataburger justaburger hamburger. Whataburger needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whataburger justaburger hamburger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whataburger.

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1231861

You sound like my five year old when he doesn't get his way.