El Paso, Texas

Awful experience tonight!!

@whataburger #1310 George Dieter Dr.79936 with manager: Oscar Carpo I ordered a taquito on drive thru which is like $4 dollars, he charged me +$20 USD and had me waiting ouside for my food (1 bacon & egg taquito) for 40 minutes, when I got the taquito it was aleady cold and I notice that he had charged me the taquito plus $16.21 more to my card!!

So I got out of the car and spoke to the "manager" and told him what had happened, he told me that he was sorry i was perfect!! (Sarcastically) Like are you serious!! Is that how a "manager" handles his mistakes at whataburger? He was just so unprofessional and he obviously did not know ehat he was doing and he has no idea on how to treat a customer, he could not even communicate in english and he could not handle waht was going on with all the client's complaints!

I've been in customer service for over 4 years now and that is definitely not how you treat your customers. The "police officer" that was inside the whataburger kicked out my husband's friend who was inside because he asked him that why was he yelling at me because I was parked where the "manager" told me to park? The people inside whataburger became enraged and they were arguing with the "police officer" and telling the manager that he needed to do something about it when his only response was that he could not do anythining because he did no wanted to get fired.

My husband and I have been going to this location for so long and never experienced something like this before.I am really disappointed and I am definitely not going back.

3.4
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Whataburger Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1237219

What's that smell? Oh, your BS.