3.5
Quality of Food

Manger acting very unprofessional been an employee that loves working here in clute sonya is very rude never does her job right and always picks and chooses favorites does drugs on property and also very rude to customers.I also have been getting treated wrong I love the customers and I try to be the nicest one here but either someway or another an employee name amber also try to get rid of people she don't like never works with others and me and my boyfriend love it here we just want a lot to stop and we just really want everybody to work together sonya also made false accusations one time where cops came and everybody on day shift was working together and texting so I can get into some trouble but they know we also are no trouble makers.

I did go home crying and saying to myself why are these people being like this when I don't mess with them there way older and I'm only 17 and always happy we work shift it's day people when we get here. We already went the actual manager and he still haven't done anything about it. It's been five different times.I really love this job and I don't want to lose it.

We see that people aren't trying to work for Whataburger it themselves.Sonya also today try to make the drawers short.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Whataburger. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whataburger.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Whataburger to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments