Thornton, Texas

I had a patty melt and there was to much pepper on it my mouth was burning like crazy

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of whataburger patty melt. Whataburger needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whataburger patty melt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whataburger.

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments

I used to work for whataburger and know what comes on the patty melt.the spice that comes on it comes from the creamy pepper sauce we put on it.

i love the stuff honestly but next time you go through you can always request easy creamy pepper or apply it your self by asking for it on the side. whataburger tries its best to produce its food so the average customer may enjoy it.

every one doesn't like the same stuff so they make it to were you can literally design your own burger/breakfast/taco.i hope your next experience with whataburger makes your say what-a-burger.

Whataburger - Awesome!!! Whataburger "Whataburger #954. 8340 Century Blvd, Century, FL Manager: Charlotte Killiam Cashier: Charlotte K Date: 08/05/2017 Me, my husband, daughter and granddaughter was traveling from Pensacola FL back to our home..." Read more Little Caesars - Highly upset Little Caesars "21019 Farmington Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48336 location had two teens working and no aduly was present during this altercation. I purchased a pizza days before which was extremely hard...." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Chipotle - Employee named Deysi is the worse! Chipotle "I went to chipotle at 5175 Peachtree Parkway, Norcross, GA 30092 for past few years and for many times I didn't get satisfactory customer service..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more