I was at whataburger #736 at 14310-A IH 35 one of your manager (white) fixing the sandwich walk to cooler where orange juice is stored get something out go back to making sandwich without sanitizing her hand don't the cashier who take our money touch these same door handle?NOT GOOD.

I also observed another manager (black) walking around with a clipboard making notations sit the same clipboard on counter where sandwiches being made...NOT GOOD...I get my breakfast most mornings your MORNING ladies or very clean and use proper protocols LOVE THIS...I don't like my food being touch with the naked hands and surely don't want my sandwich made on a counter where clipboard are placed.Thank You, Valerie Cage

Review about: Whataburger Sandwich.

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #853311

I have been a loyal customer of Whataburger since I moved to Texas in 1980 but I will no longer enjoy my favorite fast food.I stepped into Store #481 rather than going through the drive-thru only to watch the worked pick up my sausage and my fried eggs with their bare hands.

I asked for the manager who pointed me to a sign stating the double hand wash standard and walked away.

I asked for him again and requested a refund.For years, I have grabbed breakfast at Whataburger 4 or 5 times a week and treated myself to burger and fries at least once a week.

No more!

JC

#852085

If you are that sensitive to what you perceive as poor sanitation, trust me, you need to eat at home from here on out.