My name is Alberto Puga I visited store location # 720 this morning at 6:15 I put you order and went into the restroom.Minutes later I heard a girl go in and start saying to her fellow employee that there was a man in here and it stinks in here but in harsher words which made me feel bad.

When I got out I confronted her as to what she said and even though she saw me go in , she denied knowing I was in there and she also while she was speaking to her fellow employee she was spraying cleaning solution on sink and floor. I don't know if I should seek legal advice because this some kind of harassment toward a customer and she shouldn't have been in the bathroom in the first place. I was so embarrassed I did not pick up my order and left I did not even get her name but there was only one cleaning girl at 6:15 in the morning.

If you want to talk to me my name is Alberto Puga and my number is 806-871-7590.My address is 1714 CR 3020 #18 Lubbock tx, 79403.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of whataburger staff. Whataburger needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whataburger staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Whataburger.

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments

That is your complaint, you were made to feel bad?I suggest you sack up and just don't go back.

You must have a pretty wonderful life if this is worth getting a lawyer over to you.America is in trouble.

Not a good idea to post personal contact information on public website. You are in inviting weirdos to contact you.