1.3

Being the fourth person in line, I was prepared to wait a few extra minutes.But not the 20 I was forced to wait.

On top of that, my order was sitting on the counter next to the window for a full FIVE minutes while THREE employees were trying to figure something out on the computer system. Keep in mind, that I have already paid and received my drink so there was no reason to keep me waiting for their technical difficulties (which had nothing to do with my order or payment.)

When I get home, hungry and a little ticked off.. I take out my fries. They look like they are fries from last night, and the temperature of the fries (ie room temperature) puts some validity to that far fetched theory.

Pissed about my fries, maybe the burger will be better. Not only is the burger room temperature (***, I wonder why sitting on the counter) ITS THE WRONG BURGER. Good God people.

I spend 10 dollars on a meal and the only thing that I can get down is the Dr.Pepper that had soda all on the outside why managed to dirty my cup holders.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, poor quality, wrong order" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $9. The author is overall dissatisfied with Whataburger. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whataburger.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Whataburger to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments