3.5

Went to store 708 this AM to get a #21, sausage and egg on a bun, the one

cashier kept her back to me and a manager went to and from the other register

not saying a single thing to me. After about 2 min another employee al least

acknowledged that a customer was waiting to be helped. He called for what I

think was the manager and after telling her twice she finally returned from her little

office to help me. I told her I could not believe that she just walked up and away

just minutes before. She then told me she needed to do something with her cash

drawer as the reason for not helping me. I then told her I can't believe she stood

right there and lied to me. So I left. Funny thing there are four other fast food

places selling breakfast bunched up around this store. Oh yeah they were a bit

happier to take my money and provide SOME customer service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of whataburger breakfast on a bun from Whataburger. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Whataburger to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and went. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Whataburger for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments

Whataburger NEVER has anybody waiting to take your order at the front counter in the morning... Happened again today..