I have gone to Whataburger 4 times in Bulverde, Texas (drive through 3 times).All times in drive through - order was incorrect.

Lane B was twice and now Lane cannot get it right.Called manager after 2nd time order incorrect and gave me free meal - I just do not want to keep getting wrong order and having to call the manager - employees should do their jobs and check orders before handing to customer - You can check your outside ticket to be correct - but until you get into the burger you don't know if correct of not - other fast foods in area I have NEVER had this problem - Disappointed in the service of the new Whataburger.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Whataburger. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Whataburger.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Whataburger to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Whataburger?

Comments

Stop going back. I just solved your problem.